Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yeah, But Still...

So I started a blog. Those of you who are sick as shit of me posting every other thought that enters my golden retriever brain on my Facebook stream should be ecstatic.

Those of you who would like to see some of those thoughts a little bit better developed, this blog is for you.

Those of you stumbling through because God-knows-why stumbleupon or Somebody Important sent you here to read my ranting nonsense...well, a bit about me.

My name's Aaron Benmark, I am insanely opinionated, and I have a blog.

It's the Internet. What the fuck else do you want?

What will I talk about here?

The usual water cooler nonsense. You like sports? I got sports. You like movies? I got movies. You like music? I got music. You like literature? Hahaha, this is America. But I'll have some of that too.

I'll try to put some smart shit here too, for the smarty pants people who are like totally responsible and shit. So politics, the green movement, technology, social change, policy...god, I'm already bored. Let's just say that I'll have that shit too.

I'll try to put some adorable pictures of cats too, because you seem to like that, Internet.

Well, that's enough. Feel free to disagree and post in the comments. Have I enabled the comments? I literally have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment